Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cool Matching Desk Organizers








The other day i had a great idea to do a craft with some of my file folders that I was not using. I love colorful folders, don't you. So, I made desk organizers. The holder was used out of one of folders. I had two folders of the same pattern. The older folder I used to cover a tea box and a powder drink container that I cut 2" inches off from the top. I hot glued pieces of the folder material on the tea box on all sides very carefully. For the powder drink container, I did the same with the hot glue.

I posted some of the steps involved to do a holder using a colorful file folder. Its not really hard to do.  After the first one, you get the hang of it.  The only thing, it can only hold your papers, articles, clips, etc.  It's not strong enough to hold magazines.  But it's handy for my recipes and clips from my magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment